Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A MESSAGE CAME ON FACEBOOK BY WESTLIFE ON 06-08-2010.



  • PLEASE SHARE THIS ONE!

    ATTENTION WESTLIFERS - READ THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

    Yesterday I got this Email (See picture) and it made me feel suspicious about it. It says "Thanks for signing up!" when I haven't signed to anything in months and also they wrote that they'll update me with news about Westlife, new gigs, tickets info - when it's not possible cause Westlife Split! I checked the Email address that sent that Email and the Email address of the Official Westlife Newsletter and They Don't Match. I informed about that Email to my friend Lorraine who is in touch with Sony Music and she said that she'll check if they sent it. She checked and Sony Music said that they did not send that Email and they'll check it to see what's the story about it! So - Many Westlifers on Twitter told me that they got that Email, if you got it Do Not text the number that they gave and don't do anything (text, click on links....). If it's a scam then I don't want you
     to get hurt so for now ignore that Email. As soon as I'll get an answer from Lorraine (who's waiting for Sony Music to get back to her after checking that suspicious Email) I'll update you all. Please SHARE This Post so all the Westlifers could see it and pay attention. V.

    Note: Guys, apparently some fans have received an Email saying it’s the Official Westlife Mailing. It’s NOT TRUE! They aren’t! Read the message that Vered at Westlife__Fans wrote explaining everything. Be aware, guys! Don’t reply or send any personal details.

    Source : http://www.facebook.com/
Westlife.Fans
 ·  ·  · Monday at 3:03pm · 


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment